Wooden Chair Legs.
When deciding between the footfix wood and the footclick 2 there is very little difference and both use virtually the same protective end cap. The difference is the footclick 2 has a flat disc that screws into the base of the chair which is ideal if the leg is straight. The footfix wood has a small ball joint that screws into the chair making sure if the leg is at a slight angle the protective end cap is always flat / horizontal to the floor.
Metal Glider Bar Chairs / Tables
Can be used on all furniture with gliders. Available for diameters 12, 16, 19, 22 and 25mm.
- For furniture with or without pre drilled holes, because of the simple removable pin.
- Robust fitting that cannot come off when moved
- Totally silencing.
- Doesn't cause friction damage to floor coatings
Hollow Leg Chairs and Tables
- Can be used on all hollow furniture legs with internal measurement 10-30mm
- Can be used for legs with an angle (max. 30 degrees)
- Only needs fixing once
- Easy to fit the Protection Part
- Spare protection parts can be ordered easily and separately